How it works:
1. Each PAU member can take part and recommend membership to employees who are not yet PAU members. A new member may also be a temporary, part-time, seasonal or agency worker.
2. The more members you sign up, the more gift cards you will get. For each new paid-up member to PAU, you will receive a 20 € S-Group gift card, which can be spent at all S-Group stores.
3. You will only be eligible for the gift card if your own name has been added to the new member electronic membership form in the “Name of the member I was recruited by” section. The form also requests the membership number or date of birth of the recommending member. This information is important and enables us to identify the person making the recommendation. This section does not exist on paper membership forms, where the name of the person making the recommendation should be written at the top edge of the form. Information about the person making the recommendation will not be taken into account if given in any other way nor can this information be provided later. Each new member may be recommended by one person only.
4. You can complete the electronic membership form with the new member at liity.pau.fi. Paper membership forms are available from the shop steward at your workplace or can be ordered from the PAU office, tel. (09) 613 116.
5. Gift cards will be sent by registered mail to persons making recommendations at their home address at three-month intervals. To receive a gift card, the employer must have collected the membership due from the new member’s pay or if the new member is a self-paying member, he or she must have paid the first membership due.
6. PAU will notify the Tax Administration of all gift cards you receive. Under Tax Administration guidance, gift cards are classed as taxable income.
If you have any questions about the campaign, please call PAU on 09 613 116.
It is in the interests of each union member that everyone at the workplace is a union member.
Thank you for recommending membership to your colleagues!